viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

El Verson del Dia


¿Quieres ver al Señor?
La palabra manifestaré del Griego «Empanizo» se traduce como: "aparecer (físicamente), hacerse visible" Aleluya! 
Pero esto se da, según el verso por amar la Palabra de Dios. !Señor ayúdanos a amar tanto Tu Palabra hasta que tu te hagas visible a nuestra vida!

Do you want to see the Lord?
The word manifestaré (manifest myself) of the Greek «Empanizo» is translated as: "appear (physically), make visible" Hallelujah! But this is given, according to the verse to love the Word of God. Lord, help us to love your Word so much until you become visible in our lives!

John 14:21
He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”

Pastores Serminio y Tania Sanchinel
www.EbenezerAposentoAlto.org
!Prepárate para el Encuentro con Dios! Amos 4:12
Prepare to meet Your God! Amos 4:12

#ElVersodelDía
#AñodelReposo
#CCIAAEbenezer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario